Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Minutes after I texted (around 70% charge at the time) I…

Customer Question
Minutes after I texted...

Minutes after I texted (around 70% charge at the time) I rechecked 5 - 10 minutes later and screen black, noresponse to buttone,

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

5S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

First time just dead. tried plugging it in to charger....tried plugging into thi computer's USB.....completely dead

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

NOpe, just wanted to know if there is a restart procedure I don't know about, such as holding the power button for xx seconds...

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question. Please try this:

Hold down the Home and power buttons at the same time.

Give the phone up to 20 seconds and the Apple logo should appear on the screen.

Release the buttons when you see it and the phone will continue to start up.

Let me know the result please.