Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My macbook will not go past the password. I think it is OS10…

Customer Question
My macbook will not...

My macbook will not go past the password.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Macbook?

I think it is OS10 el capitan

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Macbook? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just opened it today and it gave me a message a bout key chain and did not respond to various passwords and is now blank.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It is about one year old.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

If you are logged in, you can reset your login keychain.

If you can't login you can reset the login password.

Can you get to the Desktop, or how far can you get if not?

Thanks in advance, when you reply we can start fixing it.