Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My account shows an incorrect user name and out-of=date

Customer Question
My account shows an...

My account shows an incorrect user name and out-of=date e-mail. I need to change them so I can access my account & pay bill

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I-Mac - but the equipment isn't the problem. Your files just show an older e-mail address that's be gone years ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just started trying to access account about 30 minutes ago - and pay bill

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I correct the user name and e-mail?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What account are you trying to change your info on and pay a bill for?

Internet company? Microsoft? etc?