Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just activated my replacement 6 plus and the sound does…

Customer Question
I just activated...

I just activated my replacement 6 plus and the sound does not work, for instance the keyboard is silent, the phone ringer only vibrates

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?

iphone 6 plus the phone is just replaced

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No just got the phone because my other was not working....its a replacement phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Went into settings to turn things on and when i receive calls and type there is no noise

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Has the phone had no sound since you activated it?