Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone is disabled. I did update a day ago. It tells to…

Customer Question
My phone is disabled ...

My phone is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I did update a day ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It tells to connect to itunesw

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

But it won't connect toitunes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

iPhone would disable itself to protect the data, if you enter incorrect passcode for multiple times. Do you have access to a computer there ?

If so, is it an Apple Mac or Windows PC ?