Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had the phone wiped 7 plus because I forgot my apple

Customer Question
I had the phone...

I had the phone wiped 7 plus because I forgot my apple password, now try new passwords but they don't work?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes that was it the new ios

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I took it to apple they could not help

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Did you ever sync the phone with your itunes or icloud?

Are you able to reset the apple password ***** first?