Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We tried to transfer information off of our phone on to the…

Customer Question
We tried to transfer...

We tried to transfer information off of our phone on to the new one. lost information can it be retrieved

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Ios

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Looked on the cloud

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No sure if info was erased or if it can somehow be retrieved

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

The information was removed from the old phone and did not appear on the new phone?