Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new comp and cant remember my password for shiela…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new comp and cant remember my password ***** shiela smith chilliwack bc

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I believe a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I just got this comp. today and trying to get my facebook on

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just signing in but cant remember my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want into it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
9/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Do you have problems logging into computer or facebook?

Hello, do you still need assistance with the issue?

Mike, Mac Medic