Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My i tunes selections are all french, 7 10.3.2, today...went…

Customer Question
My i tunes selections...

My i tunes selections are all french

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

7 10.3.2

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Today...went to language settings..english...looked at other apps and my apps all come up with euro's attched so obviously not in english

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I did not download a backup..instead I set up as a new phone..just my contacts

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
9/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Please Go all the way to the bottom of the main iTunes Store page. Change the drop down box next to My Store to United States.

Also, follow below steps and check if your country is set as USA

1. Open iTunes.
  2. If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
  4. Enter your password, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click View Account.

On the Account Information page:

1. To the right of Country/Region, click "Change Country or Region."
  2. From the "Select a country or region" menu, select your new country or region.
  3. Click Change.
  4. On the Welcome to the iTunes Store page, click Continue.
  5. Review the Terms and Conditions and Apple Privacy Policy. If you agree, select "I have read and agree to these terms and conditions."
  6. Click Agree.
  7. Enter your payment method. Learn more about how to change or remove your Apple ID payment information.
  8. Enter your billing address.
  9. Click Continue.

Your Apple ID country or region updates for all of your Apple services on all of your Apple products.

Let me know how it goes !!

there is no option at the bottom of the i tunes store page..genres comes up and that is it
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

See if this works on the actual apple device that you are using. You can try the following:

1. On your device, tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID.
    If you're not signed in, sign in with the Apple ID and password ***** you use with the iTunes Store.
  3. Tap View Apple ID.
  4. If prompted, enter your password *****
  5. Tap Country/Region.
  6. Tap your new country or region, then tap Next.
  7. Review the Terms and Conditions and Apple Privacy Policy, then tap Agree if you agree.
  8. In the prompt that appears, tap Agree.
  9. Select a payment method and enter your payment information.
  10. Enter your billing address and tap Next.

Are you using computer or iphone,ipad to change your country ?

I am sorry, I thought you are using your mac, but it seems you are on your phone. Please follow the instruction given in the below documents.

Let me know if you face any problem in it.

PDF version of above doc file