Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its my ipad. Ipad model number a1489, its 2 years olf. Just…

Customer Question
Its my ipad Technician's...

Its my ipad

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Ipad model number a1489, its 2 years olf

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just today, I've tried resetting it, it wont let me in, it says I need a password ***** i never set one. And when I connect to itunes it says it can not connect, that there is no value

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin!. Let me look over your question.

Lets try to DFU restore it. That should get us passed the password. Do you have a computer you can plug it into?