Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password need help I can't connect to iCloud…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password need help I can't connect to iCloud because of problem with***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I tried yesterday, but still can't access

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm not tech savy, but did go in and go through trying to reset password

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, My name is***** would be happy to help you on this.

As per my understanding you have tried to reset the password ***** your icloud account***@******.*** and now you are not able to access your account is it correct?

Could you please just let me know if you are getting any error message while accessing your icloud account***@******.***

Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hello! This is Justin. Are you still having an issue with your account?