Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

For gotpass word. May 2or3years rembered email but not that…

Customer Question
For gotpass word Technician's...

For gotpass word

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

May b 2or3years rembered email but not that iam70 year old

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Try ever old email its saying I need proof its mind it is for awhile2or3years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing but I brought it years ago from rent America not the same company now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris