Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do ifind out what is left on my itunes cards? I bought…

Customer Question
How do ifind out...

How do ifind out what is left on my itunes cards?

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I bought two 100.00 cards and got scamed, just want to see if they got my money?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just if the cards are used up

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

To check your balance on the cards, you would need to redeem them and then check the balance via iTunes.

You can see this official iTunes support article on how to redeem the cards:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201209

And then this article on how to check the balance:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202359

If you go to redeem the cards and it says they have already been redeemed or the balance is $0, then unfortunately you'll know that the scammers have already gotten your money.

Good luck with it. If you have any other questions on this, just let me know.

And before leaving this page, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS/OK SERVICE or better so that I receive credit for assisting you.

Did you have any further questions on this?

If not, please remember to use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer 3 STARS or better and close out our session.