Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't send out e-mails using Roadrunner.com. Mac OSX. Don't…

Customer Question
Can't send out e-mails...

Can't send out e-mails using Roadrunner.com.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Mac OSX

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Don't think so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Does this cost me $$$ for your service?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.