Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot get password to work. Moments ago. I have followed…

Customer Question
I cannot get password...

I cannot get password ***** work.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Moments ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have followed instructions for lost password ***** reset it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I see that you are having a problem with one of your passwords. Please, answer the questions below.

Is this password ***** with your wireless network? If so, what is the brand and model name of your wireless router?

Is this password ***** with an email account? If so, what comes after the @ sign in your email address?

Is this password ***** with any other type of website or system that I haven't mentioned? If so, what is it associated with?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason