Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to open with my password and it keeps telling me…

Customer Question
I'm trying to open...

I'm trying to open with my password ***** it keeps telling me it's wrong and try abck in 5 min, then 15 min, etc. I'm sure I'm using the right password, but have no way of checking or changing it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

When I set it up a couple of weeks ago, but I had an older ipad that all items were transferred/merged

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I believe I did, but between my mac, iphone , and ipad I can't remember what I've updated and when

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

You, I don't know what else to to do, I set it up with touch sign on, but it wants a password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

What is the program that you need your password ***** that is preventing you from logging in?

I'm sorry, I don't know the program. I'm just trying to get my new ipad mini 4 to open.
I do not wish to continue with this session. Please do not charge more than the $5 I have already paid.

I see. So the iPad Mini is locked?

I understand. If you'd like further support with this, please let me know and I'll be happy to help. Please do not rate me negatively without the chance to offer great service to you! Thanks!