Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to speak with someone about charges on my itunes

Customer Question
I need to speak...

I need to speak with someone about charges on my itunes account that are not mine. Can you please help me I cant find a number to call to talk to anyone

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I can find no way to reach anyone Do you have a number where I can talk to someone

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No some purchased an iphone and renewed netflix for over 700.00

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything I can find there appear to be no new transactions that I can see but I have order confirmations that were sent to me via my phone I dont know if this is a scam or not and need to talk to someone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

You are attempting to contact iTunes customer support, correct?