Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can I still import video from camera and use iMovie 11 9.0.4…

Customer Question
Can I still import...

Can I still import video from camera and use iMovie 11 9.0.4 to create projects or new videos? At some point I updated my Macbook and now I have a newer version of iMovie . . . which I hate and can't find what I want to do!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Macbook?

OS X El Capitan 10.11.2

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Macbook? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Maybe 2012 or 2011

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I feel more comfortable with that older version of iMovie. I think the only reason I have a new version is because I tried to update once and it changed more than I realized it would.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
9/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Since I updated.

Would you like me to connect and show you the ropes?

Thanks

Kris

Mike, Mac Medic