Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

T get rid of split screen on safari ipad. IOS. Holding

Customer Question
T get rid of...

T get rid of split screen on safari ipad

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

IOS

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Holding finger on gray line and pull over

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Open booktotally frustrated

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Can you try to do the following please

Open an app.
Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Dock.
On the Dock, touch and hold the second app that you want to open, then drag it to the right or left edge of the screen.
If the app opens in Slide Over, drag up.

Let me know how you go please.

What is opening Dock?

The dock is where you see your list of apps

Like on this link here

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207582

About 3/4 down the page