Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot my iTunes password. Don't recall. Just now reset my…

Customer Question
Forgot my iTunes password ...

Forgot my iTunes password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Don't recall

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just now reset my apples id password

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Did you reset the apple id password ?

Are you trying to access your iTunes account on your mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.