Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't get signed into I cloud and can't get messages to…

Customer Question
I can't get signed...

I can't get signed into I cloud and can't get messages to come to me as they have done for months. I have a new ATT modem and would like to change my password ***** it. HELP.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Phone is an\ I phone 4.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to look in Settmgs to turn messages on - they are already on as is everything else .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I need a simple ;password ***** my modem that I can connect to the web using. Have not been able to go to apple.support to change it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 10 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you trying to change your Wi-Fi password?