Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need activation help on my Ipad. Ios yes running. I have…

Customer Question
I need activation help...

I need activation help on my Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Ios yes running

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. I have not used my ipad for several monthsi

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went to apple support and they were suppose to send me a code to get a pw in an hour.....its been several hrs now.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Is it your iCloud account you need a new password *****?