Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why is my itune purchase album only show up as a partial…

Customer Question
Why is my itune...

Why is my itune purchase album only show up as a partial album after an updated and a sync?

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

11.0

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Within the last couples weeks. That is when my music library changed.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Went the purchased history and tried to cover. The purchased history also show a partial album. Using Itune on my laptop, it showed the entire album was purchased

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like all my purchased music to be back on my phone.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris