Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't seem to log into my Earthlink account. I keep

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to log into my Earthlink account. I keep getting a message that I have the wrong address. I have used***@******.*** forever (since I first got a computer about 15 or so, years ago)

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I thought that was what I was doing right now!!

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No....it has ALWAYS worked till this morning!

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Like what? When earthlink launched, the normally filled in e-mail address and password ***** blank.....so I keyed my address and password (repeatedly) and kept being advised my e-mail address was wrong!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 10 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the exact error message that you see?