Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why is our Apple ID disabled on playing our games. Don't…

Customer Question
Why is our Apple...

Why is our Apple ID disabled on playing our games

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

Don't really remember

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Any time we want to make a purchase on any games it stated Apple ID disabled

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know what to do...not computer savvy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No...I had credits from iTunes for incorrect billing and that is when my Apple ID was disabled

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

On which device are you trying to make a purchase on?

I pad and I phone

Thanks

Can you sign into your account via my link below?

www.icloud.com

I just paid $40. I do not want to pay any more

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please