Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a few questions about final cut and i was wondering…

Customer Question
I have a few...

I have a few questions about final cut and i was wondering if u can please help me like plesseeee im in tears of frustration about it

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Sierra

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No i havent im runnning final cut pro version 10.2.1

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Final cut wont import files from my phone but the issue is other media files ive JUST imported works but reimporting my pastfiles tht i need for a video wont import now would it let me re import nor***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you its just this issure

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 10 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

When you attempt to import files you previous imported, first rename the files you wish to import, such as by adding an underscore, or a -1 at the end of the file name, or a date such as 092817 (today's date), and then try the import and let me know if the import works.

Thanks,

David.