Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have recently purchased a Brother Printer, and I'm trying…

Customer Question
I have recently purchased...

I have recently purchased a Brother Printer, and I'm trying to download the printer drive. Unfortunately I need a computer password ***** the drivers are downloaded. Please can you help me. I have tried passwords but nothing works.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Apple mini mac purchased from your Pasadena office, February 2011.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, I havent

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have triied and it seems as if the only way is to get a new password. I didn't make note of the one I used.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks. Just a new password.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Krs R. My credit card info. was denied 2 times. I shouldn't be paying the $39 plus as nothing was finalized. It is now thursday Sept. 28th,I have now found my pass word and all seems fine. I still have no idea as to why my visa atm card was denied 2 times so I assume nothing was charged to my account. Please advise me how much the charge is.