Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My problem is with my account. Can you help me? I tried.

Customer Question
My problem is with...

My problem is with my account. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I tried. They gave me this address, then cut me off. Hung up the phone.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. There is a charge on my account that is unusual and my credit card company is asking about it.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried calling Apple. What else can you suggest?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris