Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can';t connect my fit bit scale. Mac

Customer Question
I can';t connect my...

I can';t connect my fit bit scale

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

It does not want to connect. I follow the procedures outlined by fit bit scale. It comes back with "error." It does work with my wife's email and computer (an iPad).

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris