Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It says it's disabled. Windows XP. Nothing I can't get into…

Customer Question
It says it's disabled ...

It says it's disabled

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Windows XP

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing I can't get into my I pad at all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have a Mac, I have windows

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks