Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having a problem with iCloud. Ossuary,ac os Sierra. No…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a problem with iCloud

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Ossuary,ac os Sierra

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No the computer is about 2 months old

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I cannot find a document on iCloud that I had. the [problem seems to be that I have two account - one on th iMac and another on the iPhone I cannot access the one on iPhone using the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can see both but not on the same device

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

You can see the document on the iphone, or you cant see the document on either device or account?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

On this end it said payment failed. If you want to go ahead and connect now, and see if I can help fix the issue then we can work on payment after we resolve the issue. Otherwise, Ill help you submit for a refund for the base, written support fee youve already paid.

If thats agreeable to you, then heres how to get started.

For us to start the connection, .

http://www.wikihow.com/Install-Software-from-Unsigned-Developers-on-a-Mac

set the apps allowed to be installed to " Anywhere"

Once thats done,

To get started with the screen sharing session, please go to the link below and download the free program, teamviewer

http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx

Once downloaded, install the program.. And then run the teamviewer program.. Leave the program on screen..

Inside t he teamviewer program it should give you a connection code, and a password.

Please send me both codes here in a reply, and I will be able to connect to you and help you on screen.

If you run into any issues, please let me know.

I never heard back from you, did you want to continue at some point?

Please respond so we can continue or so I can send you the refund link if you want to cancel.

Dustin S