Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to get my correct apple id and password i think it is…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get my correct apple id and password ***** think it is Srrimme0215

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

I tried a few weeks ago but something happened to password ***** cannot access.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went to store and they gave me this site

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need it to be correct as i ordered a watch

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

Your Apple ID is one of your e-mail addresses. If you need to reset the password ***** your Apple ID account, you can do so by following the instructions that I typed for you below.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Apple ID:
- Click the following link: http://iforgot.apple.com/
- If you remember your Apple ID, enter it on the site and click Next. If you do not, click the "Forgot your Apple ID" link.
- Fill out all of the requested information on the resulting screens and continue.

Once all of the information is sent out, you will be given your Apple ID and be given the option to reset your password.

If all else fails, you can call them at: (800) MY-APPLE(###) ###-####

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com