Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Every time I go back from CNBC to NBC or visaversa I have to…

Customer Question
Every time I go...

Every time I go back from CNBC to NBC or visaversa I have to resign in to my provider io an iPad or iphone

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

F**k if I know its Apple TV iOS 10 pr better one year old iPad iPhone 7plus

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It's on Soto attic update setting, my sone said unplug it and wait a while

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It has done this from the begining in two seperat appletv's bolth set to automatically up date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Could it be the tv provider . I can through it to the tv from pone or iPad without any problem .However this makes it hard to multi task

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Is this two separate apps you are having to sign into?

NBC and CNBC, it is as if they cancel each other out.
No this is a problem that a long tome many Apple product person should get free support for 4 Apple pines 2 iPads 2 mac book pro 3 Apple TV do you understand

You do get free support for their products. This is Justanswer.com

We can answer questions that are outside of Apple's Scope of support. They would recommend you talk to the company that the app came from.

With that in mind Justanswer.com is a paid service and I would love to help. Would you like me to help you?

Go f**k off

Have a nice day.