Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I try to open my Gmail from my iPhone just keeps

Customer Question
Hi when I try...

Hi when I try to open my Gmail from my iPhone just keeps spinning and spinning and spinning and then says retry

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Ugh not sure I am technologica

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Inept

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

At a Verizon store. I haven't tried anything yet because I really don't know what to do other then maybe go back to the store I had the phone for a while

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

How are you accessing Gmail from your iPhone ? via Mail app or Gmail app or Safari ?