Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Help, I have a new iPhone 7 and can't seem to get my email…

Customer Question
Help, I have a...

Help, I have a new iPhone 7 and can't seem to get my email loaded properly. Can you help me??

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

I have yahoo, google and then my office I want on the phone. All under separate labels but can also be combined into one.....does that answer your question?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have a new iPhone and they did not load my email at the store.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just looking at various sources and trying to complete, it appears to be such an involved process. I put google on my phone but I have trouble there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

• Please Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and tap Add Account.
  • Tap your email provider. "Start by adding your Yahoo account, Google account then your Microsoft account"
  • Enter your email address and password.
  • Tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
  • Choose information from your email account, like Contacts or Calendars, that you want to see on your device.
  • Tap Save.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?