Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I downloaded high sierra but the screen saver is still el…

Customer Question
I downloaded high sierra...

I downloaded high sierra but the screen saver is still el capitan. I though it would change

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Mac os high sierra 10.13 according to my "about this mac"

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I updated everything before I downloaded high sierra last night....I think it was everything. I look at updates and did everything it identified. did I miss something

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None any suggestions...did I not get high sierra loaded?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that is it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks