Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple id is disabled for over a month and I have called 3…

Customer Question
Apple id is disabled...

Apple id is disabled for over a month and I have called 3 times with no help!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

Several times over that period and I went to iforgotapple and its says its recovering my id but its been weeks now

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Wont let me do any of that and cant listen to my music either or update anything all its says every time is apple id disabled

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All of it several times to no evail

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

When you call each time, what do they tell you?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Go to settings and change password ***** I have done several times now

On what are you going to settings?

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.