Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

BATTERY LIFE. Do not know is my dad's phone. Recharging. No…

Customer Question
BATTERY LIFE Technician's Assistant:...

BATTERY LIFE

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Do not know is my dad's phone.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Recharging

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No we are good, question should battery be replaced?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Is the issue the device does not have a long battery life anymore?

Does not turn on?

Please let me know