Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I try to install iTunes on my laptop windows 10. Medium. I…

Customer Question
I try to install...

I try to install iTunes on my laptop windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Medium

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I just installed windows 10 had 7 before I hoped that the issue be fixed but it did not

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried a few fixes found from the web, but nothing special

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

To install it, please click on my link below

www.itunes.com

On the top right you see download, click it and then click download again

A file will start downloading to your computer

Once done, run the file and iTunes will then install to your computer

Let me know please how you go

I tried that already and it does not work on my laptop

Can you tell me please how it does not work? What issue do you encounter?

Please let me know