Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I originally registered my iPad in Barcelona Spain, but I…

Customer Question
I originally registered my...

I originally registered my iPad in Barcelona Spain, but I now live in Palm Springs, California. I tried to change my address but it keeps saying I am still in Spain

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I use google

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I tried to update my address, but when I completed, it came back and said my new address was amortization Spain. I also put in a new credit card number but it just came back with the old Spanish credit card. My Apple ID is registered to my yahoo email account. I was making the changes via yahoo.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't tried any.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Besides the ipad, What type of computer do you have available to use, Is it a Windows ( XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10) Or do you have a Mac ( 10.6 10.7 10.8, Yosemite, Sierra, Etc )

You just charged my credit card $40! I did not agree to this! I will call Apple and file a complaint if you do not Refund the $40. I do not want to use your service!

If you dont want to use a paid technical support service, then dont sign up!

Here is the refund link http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0