Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone6 will not turn on or charge. I had to purchase a…

Customer Question
My iphone6 will not...

My iphone6 will not turn on or charge. I had to purchase a new iphone 7 and cannot retrieve any of my notes, photos, or contacts. Is there any way by connecting the iphone6 to my Mac to retrieve this information?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

It is an Iphone 6.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since yesterday. Tried different chargers, pressing the on/off button and the home button at the same time and cleaning the port. Verizon could not help me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Its possible your iphone 6 was backed up to itunes, or it was backed up to icloud.

Do you remember the apple id that you were using on the old iphone 6?