Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just purchased an I phone 10. Need to transfer text messages…

Customer Question
Just purchased an I...

Just purchased an I phone 10. Need to transfer text messages via I tunes but cant log in my apple Id is***@******.*** I have a receipt sent to my phone from Sept. 22nd so I have an active account just need a password ***** have a receipt document number and an order number for the charge.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

I tried to reset today kept taking me back to the process beginning

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Non just cannot log in

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Today,Just need to retrieve text messages and install on new I phone 10

Are you syncing everything onto iCloud?

Thanks

Kris

I have an I tune account that is charging my Amex monthly
I cannot access this account because I have no clue what password ***** use. I have tried resetting the password to no success. I was told to log into I tunes to transfer data to my new phone. Just need to know best way to do this.
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago

Would you like me to get an Apple Agent to call you and reset the password?