Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have downloaded the adobe digital negative converter but…

Customer Question
I have downloaded the...

I have downloaded the adobe digital negative converter but am having trouble understanding how to use it.My camera is a Sony a 6000. I double shoot jpeg and RAW. I have lightroom 5.0 to put my pictures in. The pictures I want to convert are called "100msdcf" and include Raw images,RAW alias images( I don't know what that is) and Jpegs. The instructions say to drag and drop the images into the Adobe icon. I don't know what the icon is.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

An IMAC

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO.I'm trying to find the info on my operating system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

My system is yosemite 10.10.4 Its pretty old My computer is 2007 and it won't take the updates

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
9/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Mike, Mac Medic