Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been havinf email trouble all day.. Now, somehow, Ive…

Customer Question
I have been havinf...

I have been havinf email trouble all day.. Now, somehow, Ive erased all my emails! I have them for years, but I need the most recent!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

I use Att.net

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I am aware of.But I've been asked for my password ***** of course I was wrong, so it has tken me hours to finall get a new one!

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I dont know how to troubleshoot this.. I was trying to find the erase box, and all I had was flags, which didnt help, and all of a sudden, I hit something and they all went away!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No maam

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Julien Pabion, Apple Technical Expert replied 10 months ago
Julien Pabion
Julien Pabion, Apple Technical Expert
Experience: Apple Certified Support Professional macOs 10.12 Sierra - Apple Certified Technical Coordinator - Apple Certified Macintosh Technician - Apple Certified IOS Technician

Hi I am Julien and will assist you today.

The question is if you account was POP or IMAP, and do you have a Time Machine back up of your emails...

First did you try to go online on the webmail to check if you email still there ?

Hi are you still there ?

Did you fix your problem ?

Thank you for your answer.

Julien Pabion

Apple Certified Support Professional macOs 10.12 Sierra

Apple Certified Technical Coordinator

Apple Certified Macintosh Technician

Apple Certified IOS Technician

Thank you to come back to me for any problems on your Mac

Thank you very much

Hi did you fixed your problem ?

Thank you for your answer

Julien Pabion

Apple Certified Technical Coordinator

Apple Certified Macintosh Technician

Apple Certified IOS Technician