Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I do not remember my apple password to downloan applications…

Customer Question
I do not remember...

I do not remember my apple password ***** downloan applications and also my facebook account anmd do not have the same e-mail and cannot get in my account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

The facebook around a month and the password ***** download applications, I have not used it for a awhile.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I want to.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, I have tried but when I get to the part that I have to put my apple password ***** cannot do it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

The apple is been more than a year. Facebook, a few months

Have you tried the apple password ***** wizard?

Mac Support Specialist: Julien Pabion, Apple Technical Expert replied 10 months ago
Julien Pabion
Julien Pabion, Apple Technical Expert
Experience: Apple Certified Support Professional macOs 10.12 Sierra - Apple Certified Technical Coordinator - Apple Certified Macintosh Technician - Apple Certified IOS Technician

Hi, i am Julien and I will assist you today.

If you can not remember your password ***** you have to go to the Apple website to reset it.

You can click on this link to do it : https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

I hope this will help you and dont hesitate to come back to me for any questions

Thank you to rate me 5 stars by clicking up this windows then i can get paid for assisting you.

For Facebook you have to do the same by clicking on this link : https://www.facebook.com/login/identify?ctx=recover&lwv=111 After reset your passwords your devices will ask you to type them then just do it. I hope this will solve your problems and dont hesitate to come back to me for any questions

Thank you

Did my answers helped you ?

did you fix your passwords problems ?

Thank you for your answer