Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought power point office and i cant unlock it i cant

Customer Question
Hello i bought power...

Hello i bought power point office and i cant unlock it i cant access it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Ummm yea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nobb i just cant acess my account and unlock my account

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I just bought it to day and i cant log in..
Just comes up "no licens found"
you can see in your files that i have payed.... the email it is under is***@******.***

Are you happy with the costs before we continue?

no
im not paying more money for this!

Would you like to continue with the current charges or cancel?