Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have Microsoft 360 on my MacBook. I am unable to open

Customer Question
I have Microsoft 360...

I have Microsoft 360 on my MacBook. I am unable to open Outlook. When I click on Outlook it flashes the Outlook logo, but never opens. I tried restarting my MacBook, but it didn't change. This started last night.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Since last night.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Probably my iPhone.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, What do I need to do?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

The first thing we will try is rebuilding the identity when launching outlook. That should allow it to open if there is something wrong with the current profile.

Please let me know when you are available.