Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My time machin3e will not back up; it says there is not

Customer Question
My time machin3e will...

My time machin3e will not back up; it says there is not enough memory.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know how to troubleshoot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, everything else works fine

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the exact message is your Time Machine showing ?