Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just received a bill for iTunes and I didn't request it.

Customer Question
I just received a...

I just received a bill for iTunes and I didn't request it. how can I get my money back

Technician's Assistant: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.

Ok thank you

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I have no clue. I don't listen to music on my phone or computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I know of

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I went straight here

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you have a subscription with iTunes ?

I don't think so. I don't listen to music on my phone or computer

If you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod :

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
  3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
  4. Tap Subscriptions.
  5. Tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription.

Using a Computer :

1. Open iTunes.
  2. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
  3. Scroll to the Settings section. To the right of Subscriptions, Click Manage.
  4. click Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription.

If you think that someone's else use your iTunes account, please change your Apple password ***** : https://appleid.apple.com/ In the Security section, click Change Password.and call your card carrier, report the unauthorized charges, then cancel your card and order a new one.

Let me know if you need more help

Thank you

im not seeing subscruptions on my phone

Please download itunes from : itunes.com and install it,

Open iTunes and From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account. Scroll to the Settings section. To the right of Subscriptions

Do you see any subscriptions ?

Thank you

no

can you send me the e-mail address of the sender please

Ok, this is a scam please do not reply to that email address

Thank you

what? what do you mean?

Is that your email address or the email address of the person who sent you the message ?

its my email

I want you to send me the e-mail address of the sender please

Thank you

34;Apple Pay™" <*****@******.***>

I am sorry this has happened to you. This is a popular scam that has been going on. The domain name of apple is "apple.com" not al-fadlbakery.com please Report this email address (and domain name) to the Internet Crime Bureau here : http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Thank you

If you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, Positive rating are appreciated, if you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

Thank you

Ok. So I didn't get charged?
I didn't get charged?

No you did not get charged

Thank you

Mr.Med
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer