Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have lost or had stolen my Iphone5s. Can you locate it? I…

Customer Question
I have lost or...

I have lost or had stolen my Iphone5s. Can you locate it? I believe the battery is dead, and the tech I contacted on Fri, turned the phone off.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I have had it about 3 mo. or less.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Calling my number goes directly to voice mail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I know I used the phone on Monday , a week ago, and did not begin my search until Wednesday this week.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

The only way to find the phone is via the find my phone tool which you use via your computer.

Click on my link below

www.icloud.com

Sign in with the same Apple ID you used on the phone.

Then click on Find my phone to see if it can be located

Let me know how you go please